Welcome to the Sawmill Golf Club-an exceptional venue for your golf outing. We offer an 18 hole championship course in an engaging setting, a wide array of food and beverage selections and an exceptional staff to help you create a truly memorable experience for your group.
Outing Packages Includes
- 18 Holes of Golf with riding cart/GPS unit
- Golf club service attendants
- Golf cart staging and setup
- Rules sheet/Scorecard placement on carts
- Rangers on course and escort to starting hole for ‘Shotgun’ start
- Registration and Prize Table setup
- Placement and retrieval of sponsor signs/banners
- Beverage cart service on course
- Bar & Grill staff
- Your Event Name on our Marquee Sign
Complimentary ‘18 hole with cart’ prize rounds
- 40-72 outing golfers-2 prize rounds
- 73+ outing golfers-4 prize rounds
Prize rounds are good Mon-Thurs anytime and Fri/Sat/Sun after 1 PM
18 holes with GPS cart
Outing Shotgun start time no later than 9am
Additional Charges (Optional)
- Warm-up range before golf $100
- Table setup on course (one table & two chairs) $10 per set
- Tent Canopy $10 each
- Additional fee for events requiring more than 72 golf carts-$35 per cart
- Event Scoring $100
Food & Beverage Options
- Coffee$2.00 per person
- Continental $4.00/person includes Coffee/Apple & Orange Juice/ Assorted Pastries
Lunch at the Turn
- Hot Dog/Chips $5.00/person
- Hot Dog or Brat/Chips $6.00 per person
- Box Lunch-Ham or Turkey sandwich/Chips/Fruit/Cookie $ 9.25 per person
Dinner after Golf
MEAL PLAN A
Pulled Pork Sandwich or ½ pound Hamburger (choose one). Choice of two sides-Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad.
MEAL PLAN B
Barbeque Chicken or 1 ¼ inch thick Smoked Pork Chop (choose one) with Tossed Salad, Redskin Potatoes and Baked Beans, Rolls & Butter.
MEAL PLAN C
Pasta Bar includes Chicken Alfredo, Pasta marinara with Meatballs, Toss Salad & Garlic Bread.
MEAL PLAN D
Grilled New York Strip or Ribeye Steak (choose one) with Tossed Salad, Baked Potato, Vegetable Medley, Rolls & Butter.
(other meal options available upon request)
Homemade cookies- $0.50 per person
Cheesecake with fruit topping – $3.95 per person
Strawberry Shortcake-in season-$3.95 per person
Drink Tickets $3.25 Each
One ticket for domestic canned beer, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, White Claw, Powerade, bottled water, pop.
Two tickets for a well mixed drink
The Sawmill prohibits keg beer for sale/consumption on the course.
Please note that the State of Michigan Liquor Laws prohibit any person from bringing alcoholic beverages onto the Sawmill property. ALL ALCOHOL consumed on the Sawmill premises must be purchased from the Sawmill.
For all food and beverages there is an additional charge of 6% for Michigan sales tax and a 20% Gratuity
If you are interested in booking a golf outing please contact email@example.com or fill the form below